Job ListingsChef de Partie/Team Leader Energetic and Passionate individual. As there is no fixed menu, and food will be expected at a very high quality, minimum 3 years experience within a diversified and creative food and beverage establishment is a must. Experience and knowledge for Mediterranean and Middle Eastern flavors and combinations are very desirable. You will be expected to run the kitchen’s daily operation, menu development, costing, staff management within your area of work. Good sound knowledge of Health and Safety & Food Safety processes. Ideally you will hold your basic food hygiene certificate.
Head Barista/Team Leader Energetic, passionate and creative individual. Minimum 3 years of high level of Barista skills. You will be expected to create new coffee & non-coffee based drinks. Cash Handling, Taking orders. As you will be the face of the business, remembering service with a smile and always going that extra mile. Good sound knowledge of Health and Safety & Food Safety processes. Ideally you will hold your basic food hygiene certificate.
Line Service Teammate (Service/Kitchen) Energetic, passionate and pleasant personality. Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience is desirable but not necessary. Cash Handling, Taking orders. Serving Customers in a polite and efficient manner focusing on food/ drink presentation and service with a smile.
- Must be eligible to work in UK.
- Use the form to submit your application.
- Responsible in cleaning of general areas of café.
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Auto enrollment pension.
- Uniform is Black t-shirt and blue jeans. Apron will be provided. Chef jackets will be provided.
- Food Allowance will be given with salary and employee meals will be charged at 50% discount to teammates.